Free Parts Day
How Free Parts Day Works
“Free Parts Day” is an innovation brought to Central Queensland by PickaPart owners Ron and Tracey Bowes as a thank you to the many loyal customers of this yard.
It is so successful we have decided to make it a part of PickaPart’s operation on a regular basis.
On Free Parts DAY! you only pay $65 to enter the yard and then take whatever you can personally carry out (max of 3 of each item please, multiples can be purchased at a discount) And if it’s big stuff you’re after, bring some mates to help and they also pay just $65 each.
It’s a tonne of fun on the day and a way to make great savings.
Rules to get your free parts!
(Yeah yeah I know rules but we have to have them)
- EVERYONE MUST PAY THE $65 YARD ENTRY FEE (HELPERS INCLUDED)
- PLEASE LEAVE THE KIDS AT HOME
- CHILDREN MUST BE 15 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- COVERED SHOES MUST BE WORN
- IF YOU CAN CARRY IT OUT THE GATE, YOU OWN IT
- BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS, YOU REMOVE THE PARTS
- YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE WHOLE YARD, ROWS A-Z, EXCLUDING THE WAREHOUSES, PROCESSING YARD & HOLDING YARD
- NO TROLLEYS, JACKS OR WHEELBARROWS
- NO ALCOHOL OR PETS ALLOWED
- PARTS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, MAX 3 OF ANY PART
(MULTIPLES CAN BE PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNT)