Second hand parts Rockhampton & Gracemere
NEW 2014 TRADING HOURS
Saturday – 8am until 1pm
Monday to Friday – 8am until 5pm
Chasing second hand parts will never be the same again. Browse our stock online before you pop in and check out the yard!
How is PickaPart different from other recyclers?
- You pick the part – you pay less
- All prices are set – you can even look them up online
- You can pick the best part out yourself
- Because you pick the part, our labour costs are lower, and we pass those savings on to you
- You can check the website at any time to see what vehicles we have in stock. (PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE ARE NOT UPDATED).
- When you come out, we’ll show you where the target cars are on the map
What if I’m out of town?
Our staff are here to help. Call them on (07) 4933 3444, Monday to Saturday - 8am to 5pm. (We do not check or pull parts on Saturdays). We’ll send out the part at regular market pricing (higher than our PickaPart prices to cover labour).
How it works out here at PickaPart!
1. Check our stock online
2 . Bring your tools, choose and remove your parts
3. Save some coin
To get the part you need
- Bring your own hand or battery powered tools. Bring sufficient and correct tools as we don’t loan tools.
- A flashlight may come in handy.
- Lubricating spray can assist you in removing stuck items.
- A long tubular metal handle placed over the short handle of your tools can help you get extra leverage.
- If you are recovering a heavy part, you may want to bring a friend to help you.
Your safety is utmost important to us
- Dress appropriately for the task you are about to perform. Wear clothing that will resist corrosives (e.g. work overalls).
- Closed in shoes are required.
- Safety glasses or other protective eye wear.
- Children are not allowed in the yard.
Be sure the part is right
Research the make and model of your vehicle to to check that the part you want to replace is is interchangeable with the part you are looking at. Some helpful places where you can find this information is:
- Car clubs
- Manufacturer guides
- Auto repair manuals
Why so cheap?
- By removing the parts yourself you save us the high labour costs and save yourself some coin. Win-win.
- We work like a supermarket you find the parts you need bring them up and pay for them at the counter.
- Being open 6 days a week means you have time to find what you need outside of regular business hours!